Fire & Ice Dinner
Saturday, July 31
Time slots: 5:30 pm, 7 pm, and 8:30 pm. (3 different sittings - each 90 mins)
$49.50 incl. taxes, fees, wines and gratuity; $24.75 kids 6-12; kids 5 & under free.
Cable car ride free to Sages, Seekers & Saturday Pilgrims; $6 otherwise.
AS OF SATURDAY, JULY 31
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLY
AT CABLE CAR BUILDING
We're happy to announce the second annual Fire & Ice Dinner at Wanderlust, which will be the only dinner gathering for the entire Wanderlust community. Come dine at 8,200' feet with friends and teachers, feast on local & organic fare and gaze out at the stunning views of Olympic Valley and Lake Tahoe. This year we've worked hard to create the perfect Wanderlust menu, with more local & organic fare and many more vegetarian and vegan options. Thanks to our amazing sponsors, both Red Rock Merlot and Ukiah Cellars Chardonnay are included with your meal. Unwind after a long day of yoga with a glass of great wine!
The complete menu is posted below and includes hors d'oeuvres, summer soups, a seafood ice carving station, and themed interactive stations serving a number of delectable options from around the world. For dessert, we will offer white & dark chocolate fountains and fresh, organic fruits.
We're offering sittings at 5:30 pm, 7 pm, and 8:30 pm. Each sitting has a maximum of 200 attendees, so make sure you coordinate your dinner time with your friends. To make your reservation, simply click the BUY TICKETS button then pay the $49.50 charge, which includes all taxes, fees and a 15% gratuity. You must prepay to confirm your reservation! Reserved guests simply need to give their name upon arrival at High Camp. The reservation may not be cancelled, but if for some reason you can't go after purchasing, please email us and we'll accept a substitute. Bon appÃ©tit!
Note: Daytrippers (and those with no ticket) must pay a $6 surcharge to cover cable car fees. The cable car ride is free for Sages, Seekers & Saturday Pilgrims. This ticket can be purchased in the cable car building at Squaw. Questions? Email us here.
MENU - FIRE & ICE DINNER 2010
- Red Rock Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ukiah Cellars Chardonnay
- Sustainably raised sushi-grade Ahi tuna on a wonton crisp with wasabi aioli
- Pan seared dumplings with plum dipping sauce
- Portabella fries with a spicy mayo sauce or vegan dip
APPETIZERSChilled Summer Soups
- Gazpacho made with local organic tomatoes
- Rumple Minze melon soup
- California peach schnapps soup
Ice Carving Station
- Jumbo shrimp cocktail served with fresh lemon and homemade cocktail sauce
- Display of French and domestic cheeses paired with fresh baked whole grain breads
- Interactive manned sushi station featuring a variety of nigiri, fresh maki rolls, spyder rolls, California rolls, and organic vegetarian rolls
- Selections of whole grain fried rice, teriyaki beef and organic chicken, stir fry noodles and mixed locally grown vegetables
- Organic chicken and asian coleslaw with water chestnuts, jicama, and fresh sprouts prepared in an orange-sesame vinegar
- Fresh pastas with choice of freshly-prepared alfredo, marinara, or a pesto oleo sauces
- Tossed Caesar salad served with golden brioche croutons & ACG dust
- Locally grown heirloom Tomato salad
- Caramelized red onion fan
- Organic chicken kabobs
- Marinated tofu kabobs
- House smoked prime rib with Horseradish cream
- Yukon whipped potatoes
- Fresh local vegetables
- Interactive white and dark chocolate fountain with an assortment of fresh, organic California fruits and dipping cookies.
Questions? email us.